Watch the video below to find out how you'll access all your course content through Moodle, our intuitive online learning platform.
Moodle is easily accessible from both your desktop or mobile device - allowing you to use it wherever and whenever you need it.
At Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), our goal is to develop your expertise to the highest level and connect you with global career opportunities and a global network of like-minded professionals and organisations.
To help you on your career path, we offer:
- 1:1 support, advice and practical feedback from our careers team and sector-specific experts.
Our career support covers an extensive range of areas, including:
- Career planning
- Job searching
- CV creation
- Guidance on applications and cover letters
- Advice on managing interactions with employers - from job interviews to job offers
- Additional career/executive coaching to develop the skills you need to secure and manage the career you want.
You’ll also be able to connect to Bayes Careers Online, where you’ll have 24/7 access to:
- A range of subscription-based resources to inform and empower you when undertaking industry, function, and job-specific research
- Factsheets and guidance leaflets with useful links to help make your job research and preparation for critical events (e.g. interviews, assessment centres, networking conversations) more efficient and focused
- Online resources for you to measure and practice career skills in your own time, such as psychometric tests and video interviewing
- A jobs board where you can keep up to date with current job opportunities.