What you can expect from our online courses
At Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), we believe in pushing boundaries. That’s why we've broken the mould of traditional online courses.
Our innovative approach to online learning is community-driven and fully immersive. Rather than ask you to read the material and do the exercises in isolation, we've taken an interactive approach. You’ll be immersed in an engaging, dynamic and stimulating online learning community, with access to world-class faculty and responsive support.
Great ideas don’t happen in isolation – that's why Bayes online brings together professionals from around the world in a flexible online learning environment.
As a Bayes online student, you’ll be just as much a part of Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) as our on-campus students. You’ll benefit from the same academic excellence and levels of support as you would as an on-campus student. You'll also have the added advantage of networking globally and making unique professional connections.
Watch our video demo to find out how you will access all your course content through Moodle, our easy-to-use online learning platform.
Unrivalled breadth of faculty – all modules are taught by Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) world-renowned academics, policymakers and business practitioners.
- Online library portal – access core readings and further resources through our online library portal
- Campus facilities – access our campus facilities whenever you’re in London
- Contemporary subject matters – explore the most up-to-date theory
- Custom online learning resources – including text, video, animation and audio
- In-depth case studies – apply theory to practical scenarios
- Industry insights – real-world stories from the global business world that bring your learning to life
- Manageable weekly topics – each module is broken down into manageable weekly topics so you can schedule your study around your busy schedule
- Study online – anywhere, anytime – our bespoke online interface is intuitive and easy-accessible from your desktop or mobile device – wherever and whenever you need it.
- Learn with students around the world – learn alongside, and share your knowledge with, like-minded professionals and entrepreneurs from around the world
- Online assessments – there's no need to travel for exams
- Regular live teaching sessions with our academics – ask questions about core theoretical concepts
- Discussion forums – participate in peer-learning and gain a diverse range of insights and perspectives from like-minded professionals from around the world
- Ongoing assessment and feedback from your tutors – grasp key concepts and gain a personalised learning experience
- Professional skills development – acquire skills vital to your career success from our careers & professional development team
- A dedicated course officer – a course officer will be on-hand to help you with practical support throughout your studies
- Online and face-to-face student induction resources – welcoming you into the global Bayes community
- A bespoke, intuitive online learning platform – easily access all your course materials via your desktop or mobile device – anytime, anywhere
- Managed and monitored discussion forums – ask questions, network, and learn alongside your peers
At Bayes Business School (formerly Cass), our goal is to develop your expertise to the highest level and connect you with global career opportunities and a global network of like-minded professionals and organisations.
To help you on your career path, we offer:
- Coaching and advice
- Access to 1:1 support, advice and practical feedback from our careers team and sector-specific experts.
Our career support covers an extensive range of areas, including:
- Career planning
- Job searching
- CV creation
- Writing impactful applications and cover letters
- How to manage interactions with employers professionally – from job interviews to job offers
- Opportunities for you to develop the essential skills you need to secure and manage the career you want through additional career/executive coaching.
As a Bayes online student, you’ll also be able to connect to Bayes Careers Online, where you’ll have access to:
- A range of subscription-based resources to inform and empower you when undertaking industry, function and specific job research
- Factsheets and guidance leaflets with useful links to help make your job research and preparation for critical events (e.g. interviews, assessment centres, networking conversations) more efficient and focused
- Online resources accessible 24/7 so that you can measure and practice career skills in your own time (e.g. psychometric tests and video interviewing)
- A jobs board where you can keep up-to-date with current job opportunities.