This module provides an overview of marketing for enterprise. Its aim is to demonstrate the usefulness of market analysis and skillful marketing in the context of the whole business operation.
With a focus on strategic, tactical and contemporary marketing critical to any organisation’s success and survival, this module will help you understand and practice the analytical skills, managerial insights, marketing tasks, and teamwork necessary for marketing to create advantage for your organisation.
The module covers:
- What is marketing and what is the value of marketing for an organisation?
- Understanding the customer: market research and customer behaviour
- Managing the offering: product positioning and branding
- Managing the offering: services and pricing
- Managing the offering: place and retail
- Communicating value: digital marketing
The Marketing module is led by Dr Laetitia Mimoun: