Our MSc Global Finance programme is designed for highly driven, motivated individuals who are looking to:
- Further their career in finance, or transition into the sector, without having to relocate or interrupt their work or personal commitments
- Deepen their knowledge of global finance to propel their career forward and open them up to global career opportunities
"If you work full-time and study for a master's on the side, you need to be disciplined. It's hard, but it's rewarding."
Valeria Radchenko, MSc in Global Finance
The course will maximise your career potential in the global finance industry and empower you to successfully tackle the challenges of today's global finance world across a wide range of organisations. Find out more:
Students on our MSc in Global Finance come from a wide range of different backgrounds and perspectives, giving you a rich learning experience and amazing networking opportunities. We have 51 different nationalities on the course, with students based in 40 different locations. Just under half our students are working in locations different to their nationality. See some more key stats about our MSc in Global Finance learners:
The average age of MSc Global Finance students is 30.
Students come from 16 different industry sectors, including:
40% of MSc Global Finance students already hold PG qualifications, including:
Our MSc Global Finance has been specifically designed to:
- Develop your financial expertise to the highest level
- Boost your confidence and empower you to successfully tackle the challenges of today's rapidly changing world of global finance
- Equip you with exceptional analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Enable you to effectively address current industry developments
Join our MSc Global Finance programme and you will:
- Earn a master’s degree from a global leading business school
- Learn from world-renowned experts and industry leaders
- Gain specialist knowledge and practical skills you can immediately apply to your career
- Expand your global network and career opportunities
- Study and learn with professionals from all over the world
- Study flexibly online - with no relocation costs or visa requirements
- Access comprehensive academic and practical support
- Access the same level of rigorous academic standards and gain the same qualification as a campus-based equivalent master's programme
- Join our global community - graduate at our London campus and join our alumni network of over 38,000 professionals from over 160 countries and enjoy lifelong benefits
"This course has perfectly suited my needs by allowing me to complete an MSc at the times I wanted to and in my own home, sparing me the trouble of going back and forth to classrooms."
Neetish Rampersad, MSc in Global Finance
Modules are developed by our lead lecturers – each one a top academic in their field. They’ll be on-hand during each course module and you’ll learn from them directly, through video lectures and webinars, ably supported by our excellent online tutors.
"You will gain a comprehensive grasp of the principles and theories of finance and their applications to real-life corporate situations."
Alex Moss, Course Director, online MSc in Global Finance
View teaching team
Three of our 2020 graduates discuss their experiences on the MSc in this Q&A with Course Director Alex Moss:
Graduate Martin Baatz discusses what motivated him to study the MSc and how he manages his time:
Recruitment Manager John Morrissey gives a detailed overview of the online learning experience:
Student Nikita Kozachenko, who works in the oil and gas industry, discusses his experience on the course and how he feels it will help his career progress:
Alex Moss discusses the relevance of the MSc in Global Finance and how it can help you achieve your individual career goals:
Swiss-based student Valeria Radchenko discusses how the MSc in Global Finance is helping her stand out in the job market:
Part of a global elite group of gold standard, Triple Crown-accredited business schools, Bayes Business School (formerly Cass) is accredited by the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Find out more about the benefits to you of our prestigious Triple Crown accreditation.